Monday, July 5, 2010

A new beginning

I have accepted a new position at William Carey University and I am very excited about the move. I am the new Associate Professor and Chair of the Career and Technical Education Department at William Carey and I am working to launch two programs in August. There will be an undergraduate and graduate degree and this will be the only program in this field in the southern part of Mississippi. It is a great opportunity to fill an important need in the state and I am praying that everything goes well. My new colleagues are the most positive and supportive group of people that I have ever worked with, it has been a great beginning.

The college creed is from the writings of William Carey.

Expect great things from God,
Attempt great things for God.

A lot to live up to, I will keep you posted on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment